Another month, pretty much the same story: Since the whole Corona situation isn’t going anywhere, we’re once again going online with the meetup.
At this point, there aren’t any talks scheduled but if you want to give a talk, please ping us 😀 One thing that we are going to do, no matter what, is a rundown of all the things (that we are aware of) that happened around Go since the last meetup!
As always, we’ll update the Meetup announcement with the final Zoom URL on the day of the event. On our Meetup page you can also find all the details about this event.
- https://github.com/go-logr/logr: A simple interface for logging with adapters for things like zap or zerolog so that you can keep the underlying system more modular.
- https://github.com/uber-go/zap: High-performance logger from Uber.
- https://github.com/rs/zerolog: Simple zero-allocation logger with a focus on a chaining and context-based API.
- https://docs.renovatebot.com/: Bot for keeping your dependencies up-to-date.
- https://docs.python.org/3/glossary.html#term-parameter: Function parameters have gone some weird ways over the last couple of years in Python 3…
If you want to give a talk or just have an idea for a talk you'd like to hear/see, please take a look at our PING! repository!
This page supports Webmentions. Please note that they are moderated and don't show up right away.