Meetup on 17 October 2022
Autumn is now officially here and in order to avoid a cold surprise we’ll meet up in October online again! If everything goes as planned then Christoph will give a talk about how video meetings are controlled and managed at eyeson using Go.
Further details will be announced here and on meetup.com when available 🙂
Hope to see you there 😀
Controlling videos and meetings with Go in eyeson by Christoph (original ticket) 😀
- Presentation from June at the WeAreDevelopers conference in Berlin incl. workshop (90 min)
- API for your own video solutions
- Go-client for instance for providing an RTSP server for streaming from a drone
- You can also have free meetings as long as you only have no parallel calls.
- 1000 minutes per API key per month for the free developer tier
- eyeson Single Stream is the patentend mixing system that basically allows you to merge various data source into a single data stream that is then pushed to the end users. All communication happens through central components to support this mixing and allows for each user to only get a single stream and not have to handle connections to all participants.
- Demo application using https://gofiber.io: https://github.com/eyeson-team/workshop-video-platform
- Meeting details etc. can be sent out via webhooks to notify external services
- pion: WebRTC implementation in Go
- WebRTC Weekly newsletter
- 2022-11-21, 19:00 Europe/Vienna, most likely online again. Perhaps we’ll hear a talk by Matthias 😀
You can also find this event on Meetup.com.
If you want to give a talk or just have an idea for a talk you'd like to hear/see, please take a look at our PING! repository!
This page supports Webmentions. Please note that they are moderated and don't show up right away.